RODBOLA CONCEPT NIG LTD is looking for a highly-motivated and alert person to perform numerous general official, computer-related (data entry), Secretary and receptionist duties.
The person has to act as a personal assistant to the CEO and provide support in his personal and business organization while maintaining a professionally active relationship with the CEO.
• Manage, organize and maintain the CEO’s time calendar, scheduling and reminding appointments.
• Take the initiative to make minor job-specific decisions in the absence of the CEO.
• Arrange for any materials required (Presentations, documentation, print hand-outs, memos, dairies) for all CEO meetings efficiently.
• Maintain organizational charts with the help of all organization-wide employees and staff.
• Receive and distribute relevant information to/from internal and external sources by telephone, email, or in person.
• Maintain office supplies in collaboration with the administration department and keep an up-to-date record of all stock inventory levels to order/acquire supplies needed.
• Take notes in meetings, conferences, and day-to-day activities of the CEO.
• Perform other administrative duties.
B.Sc/B.A in English, Law, Political Science or any of the Social Science
2 years of relevant experience
• Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills
• Must have a high speed of writing for taking notes and be proficient in MS excel
• Basic Project Management ability
• Ability to organize tasks, research, and keep records.
• Highly dependable and trustworthy
• Able to maintain the confidentiality of extremely sensitive documents
Qualified candidates should apply by e-mailing their resume with a cover letter, mentioning the position title and location in the subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org and put email@example.com in copy before the close 5pm of Friday, 13th January, 2023.